Thursday, May 1, 2008

interesting day


got up at around 8 sumthing? lol...then just lazed around till 9 sumthing...dunno what i did in that one hour..all i know is that..i got up looked at my phone..n it was 8 sumthing..n the next time i looked at it it was 9 sumthing!! hahaha..amazing rite??
then i heard my mum n sis get up..so i decided it was time to kick myself out of bed..
went downstairs..ate breakfast..and then found out that my mum had the day planned..
she told me that we were going to my cousins shop opening in Ara Damansara..and that my aunts were all going also...
so..ok lo...then i saw the sushi rice...called sumo calrose rice or sumthing..lol..so i said i wanna try n make sushi..dat time was around 10..
so my mum was like..ok..np..can..then can let my aunts all try also..but my aunts were supposed to come and fetch us at around 11...
so we were wondering if sushi can be made in an hour..n we decided to try it anyway!
hahaha..and we made it in an hour...it was eatable..but not great..lol..
not bad enough to poison you...but not great enough to sell..
then we waited n waited n waited for my aunts to arrive...
n at around 12 sumthing we called them n they were still at home doing the flowers!!
so we gave up waiting n went to my tua ee's(eldest aunt) house to wait...when we reached there we found out my sa ee (third aunt) had also given up waiting for them to fet6ch her...
lol...so she also drove to my tua ee's hse to wait...
we waited till bout 1 and then only my other two aunts arrived..
hahaha...then we finally set out on our journey to my cousins new shop..
as i said at the top of this super long winded post...the shop is in Ara Damansara..
so we went through kelana jaya that side...near my old place...and surprisingly the place was so easy to find!!!
hahaha..we didn't get lost! so we went to the shop and.. Wow!! so many flowers already...no place to put ours outside so we put it inside XD
then my cousin's cousin came out n he was like "remember me? i used to visit all of you when i was young. U're patricks aunty's rite?"
he said it all in hokkien la...but my han yi pin yin is terrible..so..i translated it into english..
then they were talking n all...and then we finally sat down..
my cousin's paul and patrick came n talk and all..
then they ask what we wanna eat and all..
we couldn't decide..so they said they help us decide..lol...
so much easier..no need to choose...
so we ate rice with
assam fish, kailan with the buttery thingy, crab (i forgot what kinda crab it's called), herbal chicken, clam soup and escargot fried with butter and garlic..
it was great!! hahaha..except for the part where the crab flew onto my dress and made my dress get stains on it la...hahaha...but dat was me being careless...so my fault..
we drank sum small cute pink drink..which is crushed strawberrys n ice..called ice ice baby..
and a nice mango slurpee thing..and a 7up with lemon n sum popping bola assam thing inside...and a nice honey n aloevera..and a colourful jelly with pink ice on top..and a champagne s h e..it had bright green jelly thing at the bottom..lol..so interesting!
oh..btw, the shop is called LOONG GRILL FISH..
but they sell alot of other things also la..lol..
nice food..
then...
we were supposed to go n watch the 11th hour at the KLpac...the thing starts at 3..
by the time we left my cousin's shop it was 2.50 sumthing almost 3..
so by the time we reached klpac it was 3.30
we went in n watch the last hur of the documentary...
it was great..
alot of info on global warming n stuff...
shall write bout it when i have the time..lol
then after that we went back to my tua ee's house for tea!
ate chocolate cake..
and then sat down n chit chat until 8...
n then came home..lol..
HOME SWEET HOME

No comments: