Monday, August 11, 2008

RESULTS!!

Results came out today..
to me, i think mine was ok...
3B's and 1C...i mean..it's not wonderful but it doesn't exactly make me super sad or anything..
lol....i think i did ok..i'm just a normal person...not a genius..and i'm not great with time management as well..
so taking everything into account..i think it was fine....hahaha
i was so worried that i would fail! i had butterflies then a tummy ache...lol
and then i was fidgeting and jumping around...hahaha..it all comes with the suspense and tension...
i don't think my parents like my results...
i mean they say they are fine with it....but they're actions kinda show that they are dissapointed...
i can't help that i'm not a genius...
but at least i know i did what i could la XD
anyway..i'm glad i went to get my results today..the suspense is over!!!
hahaha..i feel so light..
my parents think i need to re-think my choice of study....
i said i would do accounts d...but they don't think i will like it or that i can do it..
they were the ones encouraging me in the first place!
i know i don't exactly love it as well..
but i already said i'd do it...
so..i'm going to do it...

No comments: