Monday, September 29, 2008

Glorious Monday ^^

MONDAY!!!! lol...Glorious Monday!! ^^
I don't know why...but my mood was like...the TOTAL OPPOSITE of Friday..lol
I was so happy and cheerful today ^^
The fact is that i'm barely ever in a bad mood...
so Friday...was just a freaky friday...lol...
once in ablue moon kind of thing...
I ate gummy bears and all sorts of gummy sweets this morning courtesy of someone who doesn't want me to be moody ^^
Thank you!! :)
Laughing my way through the day..i guess its coz everyone's gone for the hols...
so...its more relaxing..hahahaha
But the bad thing is that the amount of calls today increased...sighh..
all they ever do is complain n complain and complain...lol
Other than that and the fact that i got 2 new bruises today...the day was normal ^^
hahahaha...i'm just so full of joy today! ^^

No comments: