Friday, July 24, 2009

Went to the Maybank Treats points fair with my parents today :)
lol...my mum needed to redeem her points...
then i wore my pink plastic shoes....and got blisters!!!
on both legs summore :( sobs..
anyways...we got the present for Ryan ^^
his birthday party is on sunday! we got him the transformers toy...
bumblebee and i dunno who is the other guy..hahaha
then my mumgot some other stuff alsoand then we left lo...
went to my aunts house...
Oliver was there :) hahaha..


he's so cute!! lol...he was running around and playing..
and then went to pick my sis up (i din drive ^^ lol...still don't dare to)
and came home...
then got ready for dinner lo...
both of us were sitting on the sofa waiting for my parents, and i kept smelling this berry smell!
so when my mumcame out i asked her whether she could smell it...
she said that there was no smell...so i thought it was my nose...
but i kepton smelling it and even though it was a nice smell, it was annoying that i couldn't pinpoint where it was coming from!!!!
after awhile i just gave up la..lol..
then my dad came out...so we were getting upto go out d!
and i saw it!!!
My sisters hands were glittering!!!!!!
seriously! like totally shimmery!! lol
from that, i knew that she took my cream d...
my cranberry shimmer cream!
so i asked her la, "Ashley, did u use my cream?"
her first and answer was "No!"
so i told her la, "don't lie to me!"
and her next answer was, "...abit"
lol!! so i told my mum that i found out where the smell was coming from d!
she was like,how did u know??
so i said la....."Ashley's hands are glittering! "
hahaha....at that time i was kinda pissed at her lo...
cause i got it as a christmas present and i hadn't even opened it yet!
she didn't ask me and just opened it and used it...
i'm wondering hoe many times she's done that already!
hahaha...anyway, open already so there's nothing i can do...
she still has glittery hands!!! ^^

No comments: