Tuesday, February 10, 2009

bla bla bla...lol

I haven't written anything here for a long long time i think...lol
Uni's fine...lots of work..hahaha
the amazing thing is that I AM FINISHING MY WORK ON TIME!!
hahaha...for those of you who know me well...you knowhow last minute i am la...lol
The other day..we had a MOB assignment to hand in...
so being the good girl that i am..i finished my work 2 days before and saved in in my mail and computer...
the most wonderful thing is that allmy hardwork was wasted coz i dunno how i did it but i deleted every single copy of my assignment when i was actually trying to print it out!!!!
lol...i'm amazed at my unbelievable feat!!
i mean...i knew i was blurr...but i din know i was this blurr!! hahahaha
so in the end i had to stay up to finish it!! hahaha...i was doing it until 3 am!!!
and then had class at 8 am =.="
went to coll with swollen eyes and stuffy nose...lol..
my friends were like...
"suyen!! what happened to you?? why are your eyes swollen??"
hahaha...when i told them what happened..
as i expected they started laughing at me la..hahahaha
anyway...is chap goh mei the chinese version of valentines day ar? lol...
just asking out of curiosity ^^

No comments: