Friday, February 27, 2009

my assignment's are killing me!!
i mean seriously!!!
they're out to get me!!
sigh...so many...one afteranother...dun even get to rest!
And i still got summore to do even though i just passed one up yesterday...

Yesterday ^^
after handing up our MOB assignments, we went for IFA tutorial..
then, we discussed what to eat...
they asked what was nice in PJ..
so, I brought May and Foong Sze around PJ to eat..lol
They asked for nice food...so, i brought them to SS3 for lunch...
then i brought them to Tmn. Aman park..
coz May wanted to go there..
lol...and May started climbing trees while foong sze and i yelled for her to get down...
then we walked one full circle while they admired the pond...hahaha
tried to see the fishes in the water..
but couldn't find any...
then, we went to the medan selera in old town to eat ice kacang ^^
then i brought themtolook for the rojak man near my house wan....
but too bad...he wasn't open :(
so they came over to my house and we sat down and yacked for about an hour then they left ^^
i was super full!!

my case study 2 is due for presentation on monday and it's not fully finished yet...sobs....
sigh...i hope we do fine...

No comments: