Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I NEED TO STUDY!!

my exams are in a week!!!!!
and yet i am doing useless things like updating my blog and chatting and stuff..
i seriously got no motivation to study...
the books are like poison to me...
today...when foong sze asked me about stuff...
all i could say was, "i dunno, i'll get back to you"
i mean!! serious crisis here!!
and i actually had to think about what an income statement is!
my brains are FRIED!!!!
like fried chicken!! fried fish! fried vege!
u get the point la..when its fried d...it shrinks..and kecut and becomes smaller and tinier..and all the juice evaporates..
thats exactly whats happening to my brain at the moment!
all the life is being squeezed out!!
like lemon juice!! or orange juice!!
lol...okok...i'm just being crappy here...

anyways...i had a dream last nite...and it was a mixture of the past...
like far far away years ago past...and the not so far away past...
and many of the things in the dream...i regret...
somethings, i wish i had done but did not do..
and somethings i did not do, but wish i had done..
lol...and the mist amazing thing is.....*drumroll*
i woke up crying!
i actually had tears on my face! and my eyes were puffy!!
sigh...its been a long time since i've woken up crying....

anyways..time to put the past back in the past and move on to today!!
i still got no mood to study!!!!
sigh...somebody help me! pls!!

i dun even know why i'm putting some wordsin different colours...lol

No comments: