Monday, June 22, 2009

AMILY SOH!!! send me an invite! i wanna read ur blog ^^ hehe...oh...and good luck for ur exams! lol

My exams are coming up too. Kind of sad cause year 1 is ending so fast. It's just been 6 months. Hectic but enjoyable months. Today was officially Group 5's last day in formal wear. We took tons of pics!!! hahaha..with Ching Yi and the rest around it's impossible not to take pics. lol..our class certainly does not look orsound like we are going to have our exams in 13 days. (i didn't count :) Jack did)

We're all laughing and fooling around. lol..this wednesday is Hua Min's birthday and thursday is May's birthday ^^ so we're planning to go out!! Imagine...exams in 13 days...we're hopeless!! hahaha...

Anyway, after the exams, year1 is over.I can't help but wonder how year 2 is going to be like. Out of the 19 people in my class, only Jack, Tsuey Kuan, YihHarn and I opted to take business law. The rest are taking market analysis. something which i badly want to do. I don't even know why i took business law. hahaha..the rest were scaring me by saying that i'm gonna be tortured and it's going to be really really really hard and all...sobs!!



ok...this was an experiment of writing in full sentences and perfect english..hahaha...no la's and ma's and all the malaysian slangs inside...and all i can say is...its sooooooo weird...hahaha

No comments: