Friday, August 7, 2009

FINAL RESULTS ARE OUT!!!!
Results finally came out..If I remember properly they came out on Tuesday :)
I got a call at 12 sumthing at night telling me that results were out!
I was super shocked...hahaha...then the butterflies startedfluttering around in my tummy ^^
And then my fingers went cold, and i couldnt sit still...hahaha
It took me sooooooooo long to log in!
Or maybe it was because i was so 'gan jiong' to see my results...lol
My results were ok la i suppose...
But i was really dissapointed with my intro to mgmt acct paper...only 59..3rd class..
Its only 1 mark away from second lower!!!! DAMN!
anyway, the rest were ok la ^^
Bs Info Tech Mgmt only 66...2nd upper...
But the other 4 subjects all first class ^^
hahahaha...my statistics was the best which was a super surprise cause my maths totally sucks!
lol...anyway...I PASSED EVERYTHING! i'm happy :)
Now just have to wait for my second year to start in Oct...


And I got the offer for internship and HSBC...
which is a total waste cause my parents made me reject it =.="
Firstly, when i got the first email,i already asked them whether i should say i want it...
they said Yeah! Go la! No Problem!
Then when i get everything arranged and I am supposed to go in on Friday..
They come and tell me things like, i think you shouldn't take it la...
You should go back to Johor and visit your grandmother...
I mean! You should have told me all this before I told the HSBC ppl that i want the internship!!
Pai Seh only! They're not liasing with you! It doesn't affect you!
It affects me! Malu only! Say yes, then when everything is arranged, say sry i can't make it! =.="
Sigh....
If they had told me about going back and visiting earlier, i wouldn't have minded...
At least i could have told the HSBC people straight away that i can't make it...

No comments: