Monday, August 3, 2009

A weeks worth of stuff...

28th July 2009. Tuesday. I was really clumsy and i accidently hit my foot against the door...My toes started bleeding and i couldn't walk cause it hurt so much!!! then put medicine and all....i couldn't walk properly for like two days!! My mum asked me if i wanted to go and see a doctor. But i said no cause i know that they would probably just give me painkillers. In the end i just suffered with it. On thursday night i realized that my toes didn'thurt anymore. Instead i couldn't feel anything!!!! TOTALLY NUMB!! I was like..shit!! what the hell is hapenning??!! lol...but that was like midnight d...

So the next day on Friday, i went to see a doctor... And the stupid doctor thought that i was making up stories =.=" shewanted to give me vitamins!! She didn't even check my leg until my mum forced her to!!

Then she poked my toes and i said i can't feel anything. So she took the syringe with the needle and started poking my toeswith it and got no response from me...Then only she stared looking serious! =.=" so annoying...i mean, if my toes were fine i wouldn't go and see you la!!! Go and see you for fun meh??!! dumb dumb....Anyway, she then proceeded to take the surgical scissors to my toes...She cut my toe!! and seriously, it was kind of fascinating...i might be sadistic...But you know that it hurts when you cut yourself rite? When she cut my toe, i can see the blood but it didn't hurt..interesting! it was practically like i was painting my toe with red paint...

So in the end, she said that i hurt my nerves...sobs..
And then gave me some medicine...I was like, the feeling WILL come back rite??
She said it SHOULD...
I hope it does :( I miss the feeling in my toes....
I was so scared that she was gonna say something like, we have to amputate your toes or something!!!!
Until today...my toes are still feelingless...sobs...
sigh...

Anyways, on Sunday i was busy at the NASAM charity funfair ^^
Went there at around 6 something am...lol...
Tons of people :)
At 2 pm, they announced that they had made they're targeted amount of 200,000! Yeah!
lol....then they had a victory dance...
i had fun :) i got a nice beanie doggie! Thanks!
hahaha...by the time i got home after dinner and all it was around 10 something at night...
i didn't have time to take a picture of the signs that i made and painted! hahaha

Oh! and something really funny happened...lol
there were scouts helping us out...so i was just talking to one of them la...ask him to help me carry this and that...lol
at the end, he asked me, "erm...i was just wondering rite...how old are you ar?"
hahaha! i told him la, "I'm 19", i was just gonna be polite and ask him back how old are you...lol
but my uncle turned around and told him "she's too old for you"
lol...poor guy turned around blushing and avoided me for the rest of the time he was there...
i felt bad for him la...lol...but it was funny!
i told my mum and she also laughed like shit...hahahaha

Then yesterday, i spent most of the day sleeping....lol..
was damn tired...anyway, i finally got a reply from HSBC...lol
they said got opening for an intern in subang :)
i hope they don't take another half a month to reply my email cause i want the internship! lol


No comments: