Thursday, September 3, 2009

I was supposed to go to bukit gasing with may and jack yesterday...
But may suddenly canceled!!!! But she was sick la...so she said she'll make it up to us ^^
hahaha...so in the end i went with jack lo...
In the end we didn't go to bukit gasing coz its been raining alot...
and we didn't want to get lost in the "jungle" XD
so we went to bukit kiara instead...not as much fun as gasing would have been...
but definitely impossible to get lost there la...lol
We went at about 8 sumthing then finish walking at almost 10...
Then went for breakfast at the indian shop near the thai temple :)
The man asked me where is my family..hahaha..
First time he's seeing me there without my parents i suppose...
Then after that went back to my place for a movie marathon...lol
We only watched 2 movies la..not that much..
The first was duplicity..not a bad show..
hahaha...but i definitely expected a different ending...
then my mum said go and eat something...so i gave him the cheesecake that i made...
then got meringues and cookies and all...lol..
I actually planned to let may try all also wan...but she didn't come ma ^^
So i finished her share last night...lol
Then trying todecide what other movie to watch...i wanted to watch blood...
so i switched it on...after the first scene i switched it off...
hahaha...malas wanna watch all the blood...and slicing and dicing going on...
so the second movie i chose was inkheart :)
I got the dvd a long long time ago but never got around to watching it...
So i finally watched it yesterday!
It was nice..not bad either...hahaha..
Then after that he went back lo...
I was so sleepy! After dinner terus tidur d XD


Then today i made wu kok (yampuffs)... my first try! :)
it turned out fine except that i couldn't get all the crispy stuff to puff around it...lol
but at least it tasted ok la ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Su Yen ~

I love your blog, has so much information on it, even how to cook !! hee. We need that here in central CA - thanks so much.

I may not understand all the "colloquialism" that you use, but I'm trying to get a handle on it .

I'm also a Clay Aiken fan, but also a fan of great cooking too!!

Thanks for a GREAT blog!

Warmly,
Sheila