Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Last last friday, I went for dinner with my parents friends family at some place called Max Kitchen in KL...
And the aunty was telling us how nice the food there was and everything and then the chef came out and started talking to us..lol
And then she said if you are in KL during lunch you should come here coz the food is really good...
And my immediate thought was, how nice it would have been if i had been told about it when i was still working, then i could bring lum, jen and am...
The second thing that hit me was...i miss them..
And the third thing....we won't have the time to go for lunch together anymore...
So i was feeling kinda sad la...lol
Happy dinner and i was sad...damn annoying...
anyway, the food was really good..
I didn't take pictures though..malas wanna take...lol
But by the end of the night i was happy d! hahaha
The desert was the best!!

Then cause my sis had school hols, we went back to Johor, Singapore and Malacca :)
I just got back on sunday morning ^^
Then had to go and get a present for my niece and go for her bday party..lol
The next day was yesterday...Merdeka...
lol...made lots of cookies...and then we had extra egg white so i suggested that we try making meringues! XD
I never tried making it before but it was soooo fun!!! lol...beat like siao!!
I beat the egg whites untilit was stiff enough for me to turn it overmy head and it didn't fall!!!
hahaha...i felt like it was such an accomplishment! ^^
It's nice :)
And then today, my aunt called me up and said, got summore egg white..lets make it again! lol
so i guess i shall be making more of it ^^

No comments: