Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Went to MV yesterday...
And seeing as i still dun drive even though i have my liscence d...lol
i got stopped by sum ppl...
te first one was sum dude from Sabah asking for donations...
Then the DIGI guys topped me and asked me to get a postpaid plan...
Then the celcom guy stopped me and ask me to sign up...
Then at MV another celcom guy ask me to sign up..
and then coming back...the celcom fella ask me to sign up again!!
lol...one day i kena stopped 5 times!

Anyway, went to watch Confessions of a Shopaholic..
The show was nice ^^
The actor, i dunno who he is looks good...lol
After the show..walked around with them then makan and then went home...
It was a fun day :)
Its just that i felt like something was missing..lol
Nobody was hyper....except me..lol
Nobody was sarcastic...except me..
Nobody was talking crap...except me...hahaha
I'm so used to having people who talk crap and nonsense back to me...
and having sarcatic people bomb me down...
lol...and having people who are so much more corrupted around me...
Its just so different ^^

No comments: